Terms and Conditions: Downey Street Rustproofing ©2012
The term ‘Downey St Rustproofing’ or ‘Downey Street Rustproofing‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 33 Granite Street Geebung QLD 4034 Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of QLD, Australia and the state/province/country you were in while accessing this website. If any conflict derives from the use of multiple state laws then the laws in QLD, Australia will take precedence and not the laws from the state in which you accessed the content.
2. Acceptable use policy
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this site for any of the following:
- to send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights
- to transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk email or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any other party
You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content except as expressly permitted.
We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details, if they abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses). We may also make changes to a service without warning – this may include the removal of a service at any time.
In the interests of all our users, we will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement agency or relevant authority of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or networks.
All comments submitted to this website are subject to the conditions set out above. We are not obliged to publish your comments but if we do, you understand that other users are free to add further comments to yours (subject to the conditions above) either supporting or countering any views you may have expressed. We are not responsible for any opinions expressed in comments that we publish. We will moderate a comment before publication, and remove any as we see fit. If a published comment is subsequently brought to our attention that contravenes the conditions set out above, we will remove it and take further action as appropriate. You retain copyright of and are solely responsible for your own comments. You are responsible for any actions that may be taken against you in response to comments you have made.
3. Third party content and links to external websites
We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time.
Our website does not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. Non-government sites linked to from this website are present only because they may be useful additions to the information we provide. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement – you must use your own judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to ours, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The linked websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and feedback.
Websites that we link to may have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.
Other third party content
We may embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. This content is not published on our website. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third party sites that can be inserted into our site. We are not responsible for this content.
Whilst we have made all reasonable efforts to display only appropriate YouTube videos through the embedded YouTube player, we are not responsible for any YouTube content accessed from our website. After a selected video clip plays, YouTube may suggest related videos, which can be played in the embedded video player. In virtually all cases, these will be directly related to the subject of the selected video. Occasionally, YouTube users may erroneously assign key words to a video. It is therefore possible that an unrelated video could be displayed. Again, we are not responsible for this content. If you are concerned about this possibility, you should avoid viewing YouTube videos from the embedded player on this website.
4. Online services, transactions and payments
When using this website you may access or follow links to a number of online services or transactions, for example online services provided by PayPal. Each of these services may have its own Terms and Conditions or end user licences that apply only to that service. Users of any service should ensure that they read the relevant terms and conditions.
We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular service either provided by us or by another government department or agency.
When applicable, payments are taken for services. Any disputes over such payments or fees requested and obtained via this website must be taken up with the relevant organisation.
This site is not responsible for any loss or damage, including loss of earnings or incurred expenses, as a result of any delay in processing.
5. User accounts and passwords
To register with this site or to use certain services and tools, you will need to supply name(s) and password(s).
Your password is very important piece of information and it is your responsibility to keep them secure. You agree to:
- choose a new password whenever you are required to do so
- keep your password confidential and not share with other users
If your password has been or may have been used by unauthorised persons you must notify us immediately using the Contact Form so we can verify IP addresses.
You are responsible for the management of information in your account. We cannot be held responsible for the content of communications between you and third parties when using the message box in your account.
6. Security and virus protection
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the internet and keep your computer free of viruses by running regular scans.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
When uploading documents to this website you must take every reasonable precaution to prevent the spread or diffusion of any software contamination including computer viruses. Failure to do so on more than one occasion may result in account cancellation.
7. Data Protection
We, our suppliers and employees are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on our website, or any failure to comply with these terms and conditions, where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on an occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other or subsequent occasion.
If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
9. Applicable Law
This website and the use of it are governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia. The Queensland and Australian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to or arising out of use of the website.
If you use information or services provided on this website from outside Australia, you are responsible for ensuring your use conforms to local laws as well as the laws of Queensland and Australia.